Competition terms and conditions
1. The prize is a Samsung Galaxy S7 and VR Headset
2. One winner will get the prize
3. This competition will run for a total of 3 days starting 30th November and ending midnight 2nd December 2016.
4. This competition is only open to people who enter the competition on the @eirbusiness Twitter page between each of the weekly competition dates
5. Prize can be posted to the winner’s address or can be collected from HSQ
6. Employees (and their families) of eir and its affiliated companies are not eligible to win any of the competition prizes
7. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent the rules of the competition by, for example, the use of use of “script”, “brute force” or any other automated or programmed means, any prize award will be void and the participant will be refused further participation in the promotion. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and reside in the Republic of Ireland
8. The winner will be picked from a draw of all competition entrants. All entrants must enter via a valid Twitter account
9. Multiple entries via a valid Twitter account are allowed for the competition.
10. The winner will be notified @eirbusiness and @eirspiders Twitter and will be announced across eir Business and eir Spider Awards social media channesl. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given
11. If a winner cannot be contacted by [within 5 working days of winning the prize] then the prize will be forfeited. eir’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these rules will be disqualified. If for any reason a prize is unavailable eir reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to substitute a similar prize of equivalent value
12. We reserve the right to alter, amend or end this competition without prior notice in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable
13. eir and its agents accept no responsibility for any technical difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition
14. The information you provide will only be used for contacting the winner of this promotion
15. Persons entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions
16. The prize is not in conjunction with any other offers
17. The promoter is eir which is a trading name of eircom Limited, Registered as a Branch in Ireland Number 907674, Incorporated in Jersey Number 116389. Branch address: 1 Heuston South Quarter, St John’s Road, Dublin 8. VAT registration IE 3286434NH.