The rise in Network and IT Infrastructure attacks means that companies must plan now how to protect their uptime, reputation and customer data.
Why perform a penetration test?
- Identify security weaknesses before a hacker does
- Avoid reputational and commercial damage associated with the risk of an attack
- Achieve Compliance (e.g. PCI Data Security Standard)
- Assess the impact of a potential attack
- Inform prioritisation of security investments and justify increased security budgets
- Recreating an attack chain for RCA (Root Cause Analysis)
- Provide management confidence in the security of the organisation