What is Penetration Testing?
A penetration test is an information security assessment which stimulates an attack against an organisation’s IT assets. It examines IT Networks and Systems for any weakness that could be used by an attacker to disrupt the confidentiality, availability or integrity of the network and associated data.
The exercise highlights each issue in order to allow clients to address those weakness before exploitation by an attacker can occur.
Vulnerability Assessment is your starting point, using an independent expert to determine where your weak points lie.
What network security services do eir Business provide?
- External Penetration Testing Read more
- Internal Penetration Testing Read more
- Web App Penetration Testing Read more
- Web Service Penetration Testing Read more
- Mobile App Penetration Testing Read more
- Range of packages for annual penetration testing and venerability scanning coverage across networks and websites Read more