Terms and conditions
1. These terms and conditions of the eirMobile Bill Pay Broadband Service (“the Service”) are in addition to the Terms and Conditions of the eirMobile Service In the event of any conflict these terms and conditions will prevail.
2. The Service is subject to a minimum contract period of 24 months.
3. Customers may use the Service to browse, or download from the internet to a limit of 10GB of data per month. Any usage in excess of the 10GB allowance is subject to a charge of 2c for every additional MB used.
4. The Service may only be used for to internet use/downloading within the Republic of Ireland.
5. Customers of the Service cannot avail of any eirMobile promotions relating to text messages which are associated with eirMobile voice plans.
6. The Service data allowance must be used within one month. Unused data cannot be carried over from one billing period to the next.
7.eirMobile reserves the right to vary or amend these terms and conditions or withdraw the Service in whole or in part at any time.
8. Except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, all conditions, terms, warranties and representations whether express or implied by law in relation to the provision of the Service are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law
All tablets are subject to availability. All prices ex VAT. Subject to 24 month contract.